Submitting your claim online gives you more control and convenience.
Through the Chubb Claim Centre you can begin processing your claim online, receive immediate confirmation of submission, reduce steps and time to completion, and receive SMS updates.
To avoid delay and to ensure your claim is handled promptly and efficiently, please take note of the details outlined for how to make a claim.
For further questions on your Claims, please call Customer Service at Tel: 1 800 803 548 (Mon-Fri: 8.30am to 5pm only)
What you need to submit a claim online:
- Your Details enables Chubb to validate your claim. You must have an email address to submit your claim online.
- Supporting Documents vary based on claim type, but any relevant receipts, photographs or quotes should be attached to your online submission to expedite assessment.
- Intended Payee Information allows Probus Travel Insurance to quickly make approved payments.
- Advise all claims to us within 30 days of a claim event or as soon as reasonably practicable.
- You must submit all supporting documentation, e.g. medical reports, police reports, declarations, receipts, valuations or other such evidence we may request to assist us in the prompt resolution of your claim.
- For liability claims do not make any admission or offer. Request the claim against you be put in writing.
- All losses under baggage, personal effects, travel documents and money must be reported to local authorities and/or your transport provider and written acknowledgment obtained.
- In respect of medical expenses overseas you should submit claims to your private health insurance provider prior to lodgement with Chubb.
- Use the Chubb Assistance Line +61 2 8907 5666 for specific assistance on all travel emergency matters whilst travelling overseas.